I am a huge admirer of Ayurveda and the main reason for that is, Ayurveda focuses on the root cause of the problem and tries to cure that instead of curing just the symptoms. It takes the most common household thing and uses in the ways we can never think. and one such household product is TURMERIC. So let’s talk about the Benefits Of Turmeric For Hair, Skin & Health
There are a number of ways you can take TURMERIC and the most common and well known is with milk. If you don’t know how to make TURMERIC milk here is the recipe-
- A ½ to 1-inch piece of turmeric is heated for up to 15 minutes along with 8 ounces of milk until the milk is almost boiling.
- Strain out the turmeric and drink this milk after allowing it to cool for a few minutes. Its batter to use turmeric root instead of the powder cause it’s obviously much purer than powder.
Its not at all difficult to get a turmeric root. It’s available in almost all the glossary stores in dried form or you can get the fresh ones in the winter season in the vegetable section.
I personally love using turmeric for my skin and overall health so I thought why not share the benefits of this magical herb with you all.
Turmeric can provide a number of health benefits. So today we are going to take a look at all these benefits, which includes benefits for Health, Hair & Skin. So let’s get started
Benefits Of Turmeric For Hair, Skin & Health
- Cures Bacterial and Viral Infections
- Anti-Inflammatory (natural aspirin)
- Weight Loss
- Menstrual Cramps
- Bone Health
- Liver Detox
- Blood Purifier
- Aches And Pains
- Facial Mask For Oily Skin
- Treatment Of Acne
- Signs Of Ageing
- Treatment Of Wrinkles
- Facial Mask For Dry Skin
- Soothes Burns
- Treatment of Stretch Marks
- Removal Of Facial Hair
- Treatment Of Cracked Heels
- Reduction Of Skin Pigmentation And Skin Tanning
- Removes Dead Cells
- Night Cream
- Treatment Of Skin Conditions
- Natural Hair Dye
- Treatment Of Scalp Conditions
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Treatment Of Dandruff
There are a lot of benefits of using turmeric but there are some precautions you should keep in mind while using it
Precautions while using turmeric:
- Pregnant women are advised not to use turmeric.
- Turmeric, being an anti-inflammatory agent can contribute to stomach ulcers.
- Normally turmeric in food is safe. However, since it acts as a blood thinner, those who require surgery must stop taking any form of turmeric – food or supplements a couple of weeks before surgery.
- It can also react with diabetic medication and medication taken to reduce stomach acid.
If you found this post helpful/interesting don’t forget to share it 😉